Hello Family & Friends!
This page will be the go to for all the extra details of our wedding. Please make sure to scroll all the way down to catch everything we have here.
- We will be posting images and posts about the planning leading up to the wedding and the actual event. Follow this category. We’ll be updating as often as we can.
- We keep getting asked about gifts and registry. Please see the Registry section below.
- This page will be updated as needed throughout the planning process. Please feel free to check in often when questions arise.
- This is an adult only event.
- Dress Code: Dress to express! Do keep in mind that it’s usually not very cool here in Idyllwild during the day at this time of year, but it can get chilly in the evening. Bringing an extra layer, just in case, can make for a more comfortable evening!
Quite a few places are already booked. This is an additional list to the one sent out in the invites in no particular order:
After an 11 1/2 year courtship, complete with 7 years of living together, you can imagine we pretty much have everything we could possibly need by way of housewares. We are inclined to say that gifts are not necessary, but have heard otherwise!
As most of you know one of our life goals together is to see the world and be digital nomads while doing it. We work and travel at the same time to fund our wanderlust, but for our honeymoon, we decided to go away somewhere and be totally unplugged for 10 days! To this end we decided to try one of the Honeymoon registry sites and if you feel inclined we are registered at the site below.
Matters Of The Heart
Our path together has been long and amazing. Though the commitment we have for one another is strongly rooted and solid, our wedding is a way to celebrate the gratitude we hold for having found one another and being fortunate to create a life together. I hold no shame in asking that each one of you hold us in you hearts as we hold you all for being part of our story. It’s a sweet one and much of it made sweeter by the time spent with each of you.